Gratis verzending > €50in Nederland
14 dagen zichttermijn
Bestel nuBetaal achteraf
Mickey bedwetting alarm set with 2 sensor briefs and expert guidance
With this reliable set you can get started with your child right away! The package contains everything needed to seriously tackle bedwetting:
- Mickey wireless bedwetting alarm
- A set of 2 sensor briefs
- Incentive scorecard
- Expert and personal guidance
- Free shipment including Europe
Scientific research shows that guidance with bedwetting alarm training leads to better results. There are many medical institutions that prescribe our bedwetting alarm training and also supervise the training themselves. If you are not accompanied by the medical circuit, we are happy to offer you our support. Urifoon customers can make free use of our professional and personal guidance which consists of:
- Emails throughout the training. You will receive most emails at the beginning of the training, because this period is experienced as the most important and the most intensive. We know better than anyone what the most important situations and obstacles can be at the different moments during the training. The timing of the advice in these emails is geared to this. We recommend that you read it and apply it where necessary. For many children it has made the difference between successfully completing the bedwetting alarm training or not.
- The advice from the emails is generic and based on the tens of thousands of children we have assisted with the Urifoon bedwetting alarm training since 1954. Your child is unique and also deserves personal guidance if necessary. Our personal and professional guidance is used very specifically if we periodically receive a copy of the completed scorecard. You can contact us by phone during office hours and we will discuss the progress of your child's training and then provide you with very specific advice to make the training as effective as possible. You can call us on 0297 760 001, but you can also send an email to [email protected] .
- We help you throughout the training and until your child is toilet trained. Of course also in the event of a relapse if unfortunately this is the case.
When we hear that the training has been successful, we send the child a cheerful surprise.
Some quite common practical examples when good guidance is crucial to maintain motivation and complete training successfully:
- The user does not wake up from the bedwetting alarm.
- The user wets the bed at least twice every night. As a result, the bedwetting alarm training is almost impossible to sustain after a few weeks.
- The user responds to the alarm but is not aware of what is happening.
The result of our personal guidance
90% of the motivated children are toilet trained within 8 to 12 weeks! Success stories are of course that the training was completed within a few weeks. But the bedwetting alarm is not a panacea, but a training aid. Therefore, take into account 3 months, then it is usually not too bad.
This professional and personal guidance is free of charge for customers who are registered with us. All other users of a bedwetting alarm can receive this guidance by calling 0900 bedwetting (= 0900-2337527736, 60 cents per minute).
Optional: Well-absorbent mattress protector
You have the option to order a mattress protector with the package at your own expense. We strongly recommend this. We have made a selection of very good and handy mattress protectors, with a choice of washable or disposable models.
Optional: Reminder watch, so your child will not forget to urinate during the day
During the ordering process we offer you our U15 and R16 reminder watches with a € 5 discount. Such a reminder can be very valuable for your child if he / she often forgets to go to the toilet regularly during the day. By holding up the urine unnecessarily long and often during the day, the bladder becomes tense. This relaxes when your child has fallen asleep wonderfully. In many of these children, we see that more urine is produced at night after the bladder has relaxed than when the bladder is also kept relaxed during the day. The reminder watch helps with this and ensures that the training is run more smoothly for many children.
|# of alarms:||5|
|Dimension receiver:||120 x 70x 40 mm|
|Dimension transmitter:||70 x 27 x 11 mm|
|Battery transmitter:||Yes, 3V type 2032|
|Nightlight at receiver:||Yes|
|Turn of the alarm:||Button on top of the receiver|
|Special 1:||Light signal when battery transmitter is almost empty|
|Special 2:||Sound alarm changes when transmitter is removed from wet sensor brief|