AVAILABLE FROM 30 APRIL 2018
Gratis verzending > €50in Nederland
14 dagen zichttermijn
Bestel nuBetaal achteraf
This modern reminder/medication watch is a useful tool to help children and adults remember to do something during the day. For children, this could be going to the bathroom in time. Does your child forget to go to the bathroom because it is completely focused on playing or a movie? This watch will remind your child to go to the bathroom in time. But you can preprogramm 15 alarm moments, so enough for all important timing issues during the day.
This watch is also convenient for adults who sometimes forget to take their medication on time. Forgetting it will become difficult with this watch, which is why it is also called a medication watch.
It allows up to 15 vibrating alarm moments to be set per day. On these pre-determined times, the watch will vibrate and remind the user to do something. This offers the desired help to get through the day dry and/or safely. The vibrating alarm ensures that this happens discreetly.
The vibrating watch uses a rechargeable battery, which can be recharged effortlessly through a USB connection. The watch will be recharged within an hour and will then last for at least 5 days. The battery will drain faster if the vibrating alarm is used intensively.
The watch is modern and hip-looking and has a silicone strap. The strap does not contain plasticisers. The strap will fit practically any wrist size. But if an extra hole is necessary, it is easy enough to make. Is the watch meant for someone with an extremely small wrist? In that case, we recommend shortening the side with the holes a bit by cutting it. Then, make an extra hole for where the closure should go. That way, the watch will also fit an extremely small wrist.
- 15 vibrating alarms per day
- The (time) indications are in pink, so this watch is especially suitable for girls.
- The settings can easily be adjusted manually or via the computer, but won't easily be changed by children playing around with the buttons. As a result, the watch will remain reliable for the intended purpose.
- In addition to telling the time and offering 15 alarms per day, this watch can tell the date, has a 24-hour pedometer, a calorie counter and a countdown function.
- It is easily recharged, so no need to change batteries!
- Includes Dutch manual
Fun detail: the watch is available in deepblue, purple, camouflage blue, camouflage red and black. The straps are also available separately, so that colours can be changed frequently and easily!
The watch comes with a 1-year warranty (valid for normal use and not including water damage) and is CE-certified.