Gratis verzending > €50in Nederland
14 dagen zichttermijn
Bestel nuBetaal achteraf
Mickey bedwetting alarm kit with 2 sensor briefs and expert guidance
With this kit, you and your child can get started right away! The kit contains everything you need to tackle the issue of bedwetting:
- Mickey wireless bedwetting alarm
- A set of 2 sensor briefs
- Motivating score card
- Expert and personal guidance
- Informative booklet Juf Sas en de Plasklas (Miss Tinkle and the Number One Class) (for children < 10 years)
- Free shipping
• Separate light signal if the transmitter's battery is almost empty
• The receiver is equipped with a night light
• The transmitter contains a 3V battery (CR 2032)
• Receiver dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4 cm
• Transmitter dimensions: 5 x 4 x 0.8 cm
This regular looking underwear is equipped with special sensor wires. With these sensor wires, a large sensor area is created which will quickly detect urine leakage. Since boys and girls have different physiques, we have sensor briefs for boys and girls. The blue boxer briefs are for boys. The green hipster briefs are for girls. Both models detect the first drops of urine. This is very important for an efficient and effective training!
Motivating score card
The bedwetting alarm comes with a motivating score card. On this card, the result of last night can be written down each morning. Points can be earned this way, which often motivates children a lot. Users younger than 10 years old also receive stickers. Each day, they may add 1 sticker to the score card.
If we receive a copy of the completed score card periodically, it will allow us to focus our personal and professional guidance.
Scientific research shows that guidance during the bedwetting alarm training leads to better results. There are many medical institutions that prescribe our bedwetting training and also supervise the training themselves. Are you without medical supervision? Urifoon customers can make free use of our professional and personal guidance. The result: 90% of our motivated clients is cured of bedwetting within 3 months!
When do we recommend making use of our personal guidance?
- The user doesn't wake up from the bedwetting alarm.
- The user wets the bed at least twice a night. As a result, it becomes almost impossible to keep up with the bedwetting alarm training after a couple of weeks.
- The user responds to the alarm, but is not aware of what is happening.
This professional and personal guidance is free of charge for customers who are registered with us. All other users of a bedwetting alarm can receive this guidance by calling 0900 - 2337527736 (60 cents per minute).
Optional: Mattress protector
You have the possibility of ordering a mattress protector along with the kit. We highly recommend this. Our mattress protectors are breathable and very absorbent. That's really important! If there is a plastic mattress cover on top of the mattress, it will get hot and humid. The same applies if a diaper is worn over the sensor briefs. Moisture could then end up in the sensor, or condense might form. This could cause a lot of problems. That is why we highly recommend our mattress protector!