Gratis verzending > €50in Nederland
14 dagen zichttermijn
Bestel nuBetaal achteraf
Liberty bedwetting alarm set with 3 sensor briefs and expert guidance.
The Liberty is the newest bedwetting alarm and developed on the latest technologies. Very reliable and very convenient to use. This great bedwetting alarm, together with the expert guidance, is the fastest route to being able to sleep in complete freedom during a stay, slumber parties or school camp.
With this set you can get started with your child right away! The kit contains everything you need to seriously tackle bedwetting:
- Liberty wireless bedwetting alarm
- A set of 3 sensor briefs
- Stimulating scorecard with stickers
- Expert and personal guidance
- I'll be the boss of my bladder drinking cup
- The package will be sent to your home address free of charge .
The Liberty offers many interesting advantages!
Want to see more of the Liberty? Then watch this video!
The kit includes: Set of 3 sensor briefs
The kit includes: Stimulating scorecard and stickers
The kit including: Personal and expert guidance
Scientific research shows that guidance during bedwetting alarm training leads to better results. There are many medical institutions that prescribe our bedwetting alarm training and also supervise the training themselves. If you are not accompanied by "the medical circuit", we are happy to offer you our guidance. Urifoon customers can make free use of our professional and personal guidance, which consists of:
- Emails throughout the training. You will receive most emails at the beginning of the training, because this period is experienced as the most important and the most intensive. We know better than anyone what the most important situations and bumps can be at the different moments during the training. The timing of the advice in these emails is geared to this. We recommend that you read them and apply them where necessary. For many children it has made the difference between successfully completing the bedwetting alarm training or not.
- The advice from the emails is generic and based on the hundreds of thousands of children we have assisted with the Urifoon bedwetting alarm training since 1954. Your child is unique and also deserves personal guidance if necessary. Our personal and professional guidance is used in a very targeted manner if we periodically receive a copy of the completed score card. You can contact us by phone during our local office hours and we will discuss the progress of your child's training and can then provide you with very specific advice to make the training as effective as possible. You can call us on +31 297 760 001, but you can also send an email to [email protected]
- We help you during the entire training and as often until your child is toilet trained. Of course also in the event of a relapse if unfortunately this is the case.
Is expert guidance important during bedwetting alarm training?
Yes! Scientific research shows that many more children successfully complete the bedwetting alarm training and are still toilet trained after a year if the training is expertly supervised than if there is no (good) supervision. This is also logical, because bed-wetters are difficult to wake up. Otherwise, they would wake up faster themselves from a wet bed or a leaked diaper. Without guidance, the temptation is also great to stop training too quickly and this significantly increases the chance of a relapse.
Expert guidance is especially important for bed-wetters. Because what do you do if your child:
- Not quickly awakened by the alarm of the bedwetting alarm? Or
- Wetting the bed at least twice a night? As a result, the alarm goes off just as often each night during the training and this can no longer be sustained for your child and also for you after a few weeks. Or
- Does react to the alarm but looks straight ahead and is not aware of what is happening?
Just a few examples that often occur in practice. Our expert helpdesk has been guiding the training since 1954 and knows how to take the most difficult hurdles with targeted advices. This has genuinely made the difference for many children, so that the bedwetting alarm training has been successfully completed.
The result of our personal guidance
We have been in frequent contact with our customers during the training since 1954. We know what we are talking about and what we can promise you as a result of the training. Isn't there a physical reason that causes bedwetting? Is there serious training with the bedwetting alarm? Then 90% is potty trained within 6 to 12 weeks!
Of course there are success stories about completed trainings in a few weeks. Some even say after several days. However, the bedwetting alarm is not a panacea, but a training aid. Therefore, take into account 3 months, then it is usually not that bad in practice.
Our professional and personal guidance is free of charge for customers who are registered with us.
The kit includes: I'll be the boss of my bladder drinking cup
Sufficient and timely drinking during the day is important during the bedwetting alarm training. To support this, you will receive a cool drinking cup for free. Handy for home, school and playing outside.
The kit includes: Free home delivery
You will receive the bedwetting alarm at your home address as soon as possible. Delivery time depends on your location. We ship from The Netherlands.
Optional: Very good mattress protector
You have the option to order a mattress protector with the package. If you do not yet have a good mattress protector, we strongly recommend that you do so. We have made a selection from very good and handy mattress protectors, where you can choose from washable or disposable models.
Optional: Reminder watch, so that your child does not forget to pee during the day
During the ordering process we offer you our U15 and R16 urine watches with a € 5 discount. Such a reminder watch is very useful and valuable for children who regularly forget to go to the toilet during the day. By holding the urine unnecessarily long and often during the day, the bladder becomes tense. This relaxes when the child has fallen asleep. In these situations we often see a higher urine production at night than when the bladder is also kept relaxed during the day. The reminder watch helps timed voiding and ensures the training runs more smoothly for many children.